Sunday, November 16, 2025

Wesley is the key

 Why Wesley?

It’s tortured me, really. 

Obsession for a writer is just part of it. But this Welsey thing had me vexed. 

I was terribly vexed.

And, as it does, it came to me in a moment of falling asleep at 1:52 am.

Obvious and perfect and the ONLY answer.

Persephone to Charon. 

Wesley was the universes response to Silas letting them live. Allowing them to exist in Alt-World (I should really come up with a better name but Mr King already stole Mid-World. Fucker)

He’s the one who could stop Silas. And Silas knows it…..FEELS IT….the moment he happens across Wesley. 

He hunting another soul to ferry. There was a stretch in Plainview. I never actually knew why included that weird broken fence scene. I guess I just needed something for Wes to work on. 

But of course that would draw in Silas. A stretch happens when a person slips. 

Silas would be furious. The audacity of the universe to try and stop him.

And then he’d say, “game on”

He’d fucking smile. 

He begin to plot and plan and obsess. 

I wonder if he bothered with the slipped person? 

At some point, this story needs written. Some ones got to reveal alls these truth at some point. 

I should work on that concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sil

  They were cold and exhausted and hungry, but for tonight at least, they were in a house.  For 3 days they’d been trying to get back to t...