There is a whole world outside the one Harlan inhabits. I mean this in a since that, while Harlans where the spotlight lands in his story, that does not mean he’s all that exists.
In fact, it’s unlikely the majority of the world even knows he exists, and those who encounter him might forget him just as fast.
We see him walk Missouri, Nebraska, Kansas and Iowa and that’s it.
There is a wall in Florida doing….something. There are 3 men in Hannibal walking the line of moral corruption and actually caring about the city they live in.
But what’s happening elsewhere?
I don’t know.
I hope to find out though.
There are stories in the other parts of this world. I just need to go find them…or be led to them by whatever drags me through this world.
I do not think Thomas’ tale ends in that pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment